|• You will have to sign a Foster Agreement.
• You will be responsible for providing food and shelter for your foster.
• BassetCARE will reimburse any vet care required for your foster.
• BassetCARE requires routine Foster Reports pertaining to the health and behavior of the foster dog.
• The fostered dog is NOT your dog but a BassetCARE dog and any decisions regarding the dog will be made by the
appropriate BassetCARE personnel.
• As a foster parent, you will be expected to relinquish the dog to a qualified adopter.
Please answer the questions on the form as completely as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact the Foster Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A successful adoption depends on both the selection of the right Basset for the “adopter’s”
household and the understanding of his care taking needs that the “foster” provides us.
As the foster, your role is to assess the adopt ability and behavioral characteristics of the
dog while it is in a ‘normal’ family environment.